ProAttach II ™..A
1) Contour Heel Layout. 2) Installing glued spruce dowel short of pocket surface.
3) Hand finished contour heel; note black dot for drilling.
1) Checking insert screw protrusion and preparing to trace rail outline.
The supplied machine screw aligns the rail for tracing.
2) Plunge drilling shallow holes for the rail recess followed by cleanup with a sharp chisel.
Inserts are optional and not required.
1) Below testing the rail depth below pocket surface.
2) Inserts installed and rail mounted on heel ready for assembly.
The Installed Neck Is Rock Solid.
No Longer An...
A Contour Heel Body With A Warmoth Side Adjust Neck...
A Truly Awesome Sight.
Pro Contour Heel…
Includes: Rail, Mounting Screws, Machine Screw, Dowel, Instructions And Priority Shipping.
Installation requires skills
and tools necessary for working on guitars and
experience with Strat and Tele setup procedures and www.Warmoth.com neck particulars.
Currently Out Of Stock